Welcome to Garza's Blog!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

After 11 Tools: Reflections

My favorite tools are Photo Story and Video Resources. I can envision our students creating projects and incorporating them into a variety of subject areas. The teacher would be able to integrate different subject matter such as gross motor skills, fine motor skills, music, art, math, etc.

~ To get through the hardest journey we need take only one step at a time, but we must keep on stepping ~ Chinese Proverb


This entire journey was difficult for me. As a school administrator, I don't get to apply a lot of classroom technology. A lot of the tools were new and challenging for me. I must say that I am glad and I have no regrets about taking this summer journey. I have often told my teachers that they will not do anything that I would not do myself. I know firsthand what my teachers went through. This technology awareness will also support my classroom walk throughs.

1 comment: